Years of Experience
- Founded in 1903, Michigan Wheel has a long history of excellence in marine propulsion systems.
- Design and manufacture high-performance struts, rudders and propellers, for a wide variety of recreational, commercial, and government vessels.
- Produce struts, rudders and propellers for the United States Coast Guard and other government agencies for over 70 years
- Design capabilities and engineering that puts us ahead of the competition.
- Utilize Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) modeling in our engineering process to create the most cutting-edge struts, rudders and propellers (propulsion systems??) in the world.
- We understand dimensional tolerances for military and formal quality systems and are highly experienced at interpreting special design requirements.
High Standards for Quality
- Process: Our Quality Management System controls every aspect of our business, and is certified to ISO 9001:2015
- Product: We are an ABS certified Foundry and use exceptional alloys certified to ASTM standards to produce castings of the highest quality
- People: Quality comes first to the team at Michigan Wheel, and the people we choose to partner with share that passion.