• NEW Propeller! Ballistic XHS stainless steel prop utilizing the Michigan Wheel XHS Hub System.
• Tapered leading edges minimizes drag.
• Blade tip and cup combine to improve bite and reduce power losses from cavitation.
• Performance characteristics of racing style boat props.
• Maintains optimum blade strength and thickness.
• Highly cambered blade provides higher speed and better bow lift.
Ballistic XHS A Series
Standard 3-Blade, 3-Blade XL, & 4-Blade Stainless Steel Propellers for V6/V8 OBSD Engines.
Available 3-Blade Sizes:
- 933515 (RH) - 14-7/8" x 15"
- 933517 (RH) - 14-3/4" x 17"
- 937517 (LH) - 14-3/4" x 17"
- 933519 (RH) - 14-1/2" x 19"
- 937519 (LH) - 14-1/2" x 19"
- 933521 (RH) - 14-3/8" x 21"
- 937521 (LH) - 14-3/8" x 21"
- 933523 (RH) - 14-1/4" x 23"
- 937523 (LH) - 14-1/4" x 23"
- 933525 (RH) - 14-1/4" x 25"
Available 3-Blade XL Sizes:
- 953522 (RH) - 14-3/4" x 22"
- 953524 (RH) - 14-3/4" x 24"
- 953526 (RH) - 14-3/4" x 26"
NEW Available 4-Blade XL Sizes:
963523 (RH) - 14-1/8" x 23"
963525 (RH) - 14-1/8" x 25"
963527 (RH) - 14-1/8" x 27"
Ballistic XHS B Series
Standard 3-Blade & 3-Blade XL Stainless Steel Propellers for V4 Outboard Engines.
The NEW Ballistic XHS stainless steel propellers offer better performance at an affordable price. Ballistic XHS marine propellers still feature the proven Power Tip for peak efficiency, which combines with aggressive cupping to improve bite and reduce power losses caused by cavitation. Highly cambered blade sections provide for higher speed, and better bow lift.
Ballistic XHS propellers offer the characteristics and high performance of racing style boat propellers, without the huge price tag.
Marine propellers, like the Ballistic XHS, are made from corrosion-resistant materials and can be classified by number of blades or pitch.
Ballistic XHS 4-Blade propellers are now available.
Recommended Boat Applications: Bass Boats, Bay Boats, Flats Boats, Sport Boat Singles, Sport Boat Duals, Skiboats, Pontoons
Use our outboard sizing analysis to find the right propeller for your outboard motor.
Evinrude®, Johnson® and Cobra® are registered trademarks of BRP US, Inc. Honda® is a registered trademark of American Honda Motor Co., Inc. Mercury®, Mariner®, Force®, MerCruiser®, Flo-Torq II™ and Alpha One™ are registered trademarks of Brunswick Corporation. Nissan® is a registered trademark of Nissan Marine. Suzuki® is a registered trademark of American Suzuki Motor Corporation. Tohatsu® is a registered trademark of Tohatsu Corp. Volvo® is a registered trademark of AB Volvo Penta. Yamaha® is a registered trademark of Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. Solas® is a registered trademark of Solas Science & Engineering Co., Ltd. Turning Point® is a registered trademark of Turning Point Propellers, Inc.
Additional product names may belong to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). All references to OEM, after-market, their trade names or their part numbers are for replacement identification purposes only.