Technical Customer Service Representative
Michigan Wheel, world leader in marine propulsion, is seeking a Technical Customer Service Representative. Successful candidates will have the following qualifications:
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities
- Strong detail orientation, organization skills and communication/listening skills
- Demonstrated strong work ethic and team orientation
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Days
Candidates must successfully complete a drug/alcohol screen.
Please apply in our lobby, online via our Web site or by emailing email@example.com.
1501 Buchanan Avenue SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49507
Michigan Wheel is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Michigan Wheel Marine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.