Quality Assurance Manager
Michigan Wheel, world leader in marine propulsion, is seeking a Quality Assurance Manager for the Grand Rapids, MI location. Successful candidates will have experience in or have working knowledge of:
- ASME Y14.5 Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing Standard
- Ability to properly read and interpret engineering drawings and specifications
- Thorough knowledge of ISO 9001
- CMM and/or laser scanning experience a plus
- Develop and submit PPAP documentation for new products
- Documentation required to demonstrate conformity to ISO requirements
- Gage calibration system maintenance
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quality Engineering or equivalent
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant quality experience
- Certified Quality Engineer
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Personal Days
Candidates must successfully complete a drug/alcohol screen.
Please apply in our lobby, online via our Web site or by emailing email@example.com.
1501 Buchanan Avenue SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49507
Michigan Wheel is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Michigan Wheel Marine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.