Naval Architect/Propulsion Engineer
Michigan Wheel, world leader in marine propulsion, is seeking a degreed engineer to supplement our current engineering capabilities in the Grand Rapids, MI office. The successful candidate must have a bachelor’s degree in engineering, preferably in Naval Architecture, and a minimum of 5 years previous engineering work experience. The candidate will be involved in propulsor design and application support, project planning and management, and engineering support for production.
Successful candidate must demonstrate excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Preferred skills include:
- 3D design utilizing Rhino, with 2D drawing development experience
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience working within an ISO certified environment
- Familiarity with Naval/Marine standards, such as ABS, Lloyd’s, etc.
- Project management
- Familiarity with computational tools such as FEA and CFD
Candidates must successfully complete a drug/alcohol screen.
Qualified candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or:
1501 Buchanan Avenue SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49507
No In Person Applications will be accepted.
Michigan Wheel is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Michigan Wheel Marine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.