Ideal candidates will have experience with:
- Air-set and green sand system control
- Casting defect analysis/root cause identification
- Gating design/analysis
- Best practices with Bronze/Manganese Bronze, particularly in the area of melt practices
- Process development/documentation/training
- Training – educating employee on best practice in foundry
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree, foundry sciences preferred, but engineering acceptable
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience
- This position will work closely with the Foundry Supervisor, Quality Manager, Director of Operations, Engineering Department and the foundry staff.
- Communication and organizational skills will be essential, as will an ability to independently identify needs and problem solve.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance
- 401K Plan
- Paid Holidays, Vacation and Personal Days
Candidates must successfully complete a drug/alcohol screen.
Qualified candidates should send resumes and salary requirements to:
Michigan Wheel Marine
1501 Buchanan Ave. SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49507
No In Person Applications will be accepted.
Michigan Wheel is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Michigan Wheel Marine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.