Michigan Wheel, world leader in marine propulsion, is seeking a CAD/CAM Programmer.
Successful candidate must possess:
- 3-5 Years previous experience programming 5-axis mills using Fanuc, Mazatrol, or Heidenhain controllers.
- Proficiency with Unigraphics NX Version 11 & 12.
- Experience troubleshooting and solving programming and related CNC problems.
- Experience with tooling solutions and fixture design.
- Effective verbal and written communication at all organizational levels.
- Keyboarding and Microsoft Office proficiency.
Experience operating CNC Mills is desired.
Candidates must successfully complete a drug/alcohol screen.
Qualified candidates should send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org, or:
Michigan Wheel Marine
1501 Buchanan Avenue SW
Grand Rapids, MI 49507
No In Person Applications will be accepted.
Michigan Wheel is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Michigan Wheel Marine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.