• NEW for 2015! Ballistic XHS propellers utilizing Michigan Wheel’s XHS Hub System.
• Tapered leading edges minimizes drag.
• Blade tip and cup combine to improve bite and reduce power losses from cavitation.
• Performance characteristics of racing style props.
• Maintains optimum blade strength and thickness.
• Highly cambered blade provides higher speed and better bow lift.
Ballistic XHS A Series
Standard 3-Blade & 3-Blade XL Stainless Steel Propellers for V6/V8 OBSD Engines.
Available 3-Blade Sizes:
- 933515 (RH) - 14-7/8" x 15"
- 933517 (RH) - 14-3/4" x 17"
- 937517 (LH) - 14-3/4" x 17"
- 933519 (RH) - 14-1/2" x 19"
- 937519 (LH) - 14-1/2" x 19"
- 933521 (RH) - 14-3/8" x 21"
- 937521 (LH) - 14-3/8" x 21"
- 933523 (RH) - 14-1/4" x 23"
- 937523 (LH) - 14-1/4" x 23"
- 933525 (RH) - 14-1/4" x 25"
Available 3-Blade XL Sizes:
- 953522 (RH) - 14-3/4" x 22"
- 953524 (RH) - 14-3/4" x 24"
- 953526 (RH) - 14-3/4" x 26"
Ballistic XHS B Series
Standard 3-Blade & 3-Blade XL Stainless Steel Propellers for V4 Outboard Engines.
The NEW Ballistic XHS propellers offer unsurpassed stainless steel performance at an affordable price. Ballistic XHS propellers still feature the proven Power Tip for peak efficiency, which combines with aggressive cupping to improve bite and reduce power losses caused by cavitation. Highly cambered blade sections provide for higher speed, and better bow lift.
Ballistic XHS propellers offer the characteristics and performance of racing style propellers, without the huge price tag.
Ballistic XHS A, C, D, and E Series are now available. Ballistic XHS B Series available Spring 2015. Ballistic XHS 4-blade propellers available Summer 2015.
Recommended Boat Applications: Bass Boats, Bay Boats, Flats Boats, Sport Boat Singles, Sport Boat Duals, Skiboats, Pontoons
Evinrude®, Johnson® and Cobra® are registered trademarks of BRP US, Inc. Honda® is a registered trademark of American Honda Motor Co., Inc. Mercury®, Mariner®, Force®, MerCruiser®, Flo-Torq II™ and Alpha One™ are registered trademarks of Brunswick Corporation. Nissan® is a registered trademark of Nissan Marine. Suzuki® is a registered trademark of American Suzuki Motor Corporation. Tohatsu® is a registered trademark of Tohatsu Corp. Volvo® is a registered trademark of AB Volvo Penta. Yamaha® is a registered trademark of Yamaha Motor Corporation, U.S.A. Solas® is a registered trademark of Solas Science & Engineering Co., Ltd. Turning Point® is a registered trademark of Turning Point Propellers, Inc.
Additional product names may belong to Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM). All references to OEM, after-market, their trade names or their part numbers are for replacement identification purposes only.